Traditional house built in 1770, recently rebuilt and located next to the church, in the heart of the locality, where the Camino the Santiago elapses.
It is located in Astráin, in the named Cuenca of Pamplona, which includes the capital and its surroundings. Taking advance of its centic situation, is a starting perfect place to make trips to anywhere of the province.
*First floor: 5 double bedrooms. 3 of them with bathroom inside and the other 2 with shared bathroom.
*Ground floor: wide living room with TV, table games, music and living room of exclusive use. Garden with furniture.Yard and cellar for bikes. Garage.
Possibility of install two extra beds. Dinners on request. Homemade Patxarán and Paxaka are sold. On parle français. English spoken.
||10 + 2
EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES
Bathroom in the bedrooms, Heating, Cared decoration, Internet, Pets (consult), Playroom, Meeting room, Credit card, Public telephone, TV in living room, WIFI
Parking, Garden furniture, Yard
Services in the area
|Airport||7.0 km||Bus||0.1 km|
|Cash machine||5.0 km||Health Center||5.0 km|
|Train station||10.0 km||Chemist´s||5.0 km|
|Petrol station||3.0 km||Golf||10.0 km|
|Equestrian sports||8.0 km||Swimming pool||0.1 km|
|Restaurant||0.1 km||Supermarket||5.0 km|
250 years old traditional house with charm
WHERE TO GO
Pamplona invites you to enjoy leisurely its parks and wander through its old town, it invites to taste its cuisine and its popular snacks, watered with a good wine, enjoy the unique festivals of Spain...
Robledal de Orgi
Ancient forest, the only witness of secular oak wet Navarre with great ecological interest. Natural Recreation Area with reception areas, rides and conservation. A unique landscape that always amazes ...
Santuario San Miguel de Aralar
It is one of the most famous spiritual centers of Navarre. It is a Romanesque temple with three naves and three apses located at the top of the mountain chain of Aralar, from where a spectacular view ...
Aniversario del museo universidad de navarra
En Pamplona, 23 de diciembre
Un año más el Museo Universidad de Navarra te invita a celebrar su cumpleaños con una jornada de puertas abiertas. La entrada será gratuita y podrán visitarse todas las exposiciones vigentes.
En Pamplona, del 11 al 27 de diciembre
En Lumbier, 5 de enero de 2019
La noche del 5 de enero se repite, desde tiempo inmemorial, la costumbre de arrastrar " Los Calderos" (botes de lata) por todas las calles de la localidad, produciendo un estrepitoso ruido que anuncia...
Astráin, in the Hollow of Pamplona, which is 11 km from Pamplona, it is in the North slope of the mountain chain of Perdón. Two ways of the parish of the Saints Cosme and Damián from the beginning of the XII century, Romanesque, and the rest has Gothic caverns from the XVI century, centenary which the chorus above the “escarzano” arch belongs. Its patronal festivals are from 25th to 29th of September. As well as there is pilgrimage on Easter Monday, with very waited chants in the entrance of the parish sung by the pilgrims from the surrounding villages and Astráin.
Essential visits :
* Church of Santa María de Eunate MURUZÁBAL . (The middle area) - Distance 9 Km.
* The citadel PAMPLONA . (The hollow of Pamplona) - Distance 9 Km.
* Town hall of Pamplona PAMPLONA . (The hollow of Pamplona) - Distance 10 Km.
* Cathedral of Santa María PAMPLONA . (The hollow of Pamplona) - Distance 10 Km.
* Walls of Pamplona PAMPLONA . (The hollow of Pamplona) - Distance 10 Km.
* Arga River Park PAMPLONA . (The hollow of Pamplona) - Distance 11 Km.
*Church of Santiago the eldest PUENTE LA REINA . (The middle area) - Distance 11 Km.
* Romanesque bridge Puente la Reina PUENTE LA REINA . (The middle area) - Distance 11 Km.
* Wind Park of the mountain chain of El Perdón ZARIQUIEGUI . (The hollow of Pamplona) - Distance 2 Km.
* Church of Gazólaz GAZÓLAZ . (The hollow of Pamplona) - Distance 4 Km.
* Yamaguchi Park PAMPLONA . (The hollow of Pamplona) - Distance 8 Km.
* Aqueduct of Noáin NOÁIN . (The hollow of Pamplona) – Distance 9 Km.